MediaBack Page’s Quick Hits for February 28th through March 2nd:
- Has TV lost its nerve when it comes to complex dramas? | The Watcher –
- Rap Works the Late Shift – WSJ.com – Jimmy Fallon hits the airwaves and brings musical icons The Roots with him to late night television.
- Paul Harvey Dead: Radio legend Paul Harvey dead at age 90 — chicagotribune.com – The Chicago Tribune offers a great commentary on legendary radio broadcaster Paul Harvey.
- Survey shows optimism for social media, digital in 2009 – PRWeek US – PR is Changing It’s Gameface
- Twitter Investor Says There’s ‘No Rush’ To Make Money, But There’s Definitely A Plan | paidContent.org –
- Broadcast Networks Battling Uphill for Profit and Audience – NYTimes.com –